31 October 2012

My Queer Samsara (2010)

My_Queer_Samsara-2010-My Queer Samsara (2010)

Director: Mazen Khaled 
Writer: Mazen Khaled 
Genre: Short movie 
Country: Canada 
Year: 2010 
Duration: 11 min

Stars: Sebastien Blais and Marc Pelletier









Premiered at the Rotterdam International Film Festival 2010, screened at Cork International Film Festival 2011. "In My Queer Samsara, I set out to discover what is perceived, a stereotype, and to dig vertically down from that stereotype in order to uncover an underlying feeling about who we really are beneath the appearance in relation to that moment." "My Queer Samsara is a critical look at a constructed social identity that hides underneath it a gnawing want; a need to 'go back home'..."



My-Queer-Samsara-fi

www.Orvel.ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't write any links for download! Thanks!

Visit my New Site:: http://orvel.me