15 February 2014

Baby (I) (2001)

BabyccBaby (I) (2001)



Director: W.I.Z.
Writer: W.I.Z.
Genre: Short movie
Country: UK
Language: English
Duration: 12 min
Year: 2001



Stars: Ben Whishaw, Janet Mitchell, Clive Hayward, Alex Michael,Mark Moore








Author: heywood100 from Birmingham, England - IMDB
There is next to nothing in the way of a story contained in Baby. The film is based almost exclusively around the hypnotic visuals and sound, and it is very effective. Some of the shots set outside the swimming pool are a bit cliched (the pot smoking), yukky (the womans armpit hair - ugh!), or just plain indecipherable (the women in the street hitting him with inflatable phalluses), but when the boy goes swimming it's hard to tear your eyes away. It's a very sexual piece and offers no concrete questions or answers for anything but it's certainly worth a few minutes of your time.

Baby by cortosgay
Baby-2001-fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't write any links for download! Thanks!

Visit my New Site:: http://orvel.me