27 June 2012

Proud & Stronger (Gay Montage) (JJprods)

NEW VIDEO! 2012 Gay Pride is here and JJProds is ready and willing to celebrate the pride of the strongest people I know, the LGBT community. So, let's take out your rainbow flags and let's celebrate being who we are. 


This montage took a lot of hard work, so I hope you enjoy it. And remember... don't forget to subscribe my 6 channels in case you don't want to lose track of JJProds. 

This fanvid includes excerpts from the following short films: 

Friend - No soy como tú (I'm not like you) - We once were tide - Downing - Homophobia - The chef's letter - Souljah & I don't care.

The following motion pictures:

1313 Haunted frat - Kawa - The M.O. of M.I. & Jeffrey

and the following television shows:

Hollyoaks (Brendan, Ste & Doug) - D.R. (Juaco) - The Slap (Richie's gay storyline) - Tower Prep & Queer as Folk (US)

featuring the guys from Abercrombie & Fitch

Song: Kelly Clarkson - Stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't write any links for download! Thanks!

Visit my New Site:: http://orvel.me